Agape Charity Walk, Sunday April 2nd at the Framingham Village Hall Building
Tee Shirt Drive, courtesy of Chilly Bears Design
Chicago Lunch with Lynne Voggu A lunch will be held on Saturday, May 13th, 2017 at 12:00pm in the Community Room, Hinsdale Covenant Church, 412 S Garfield Street, Hinsdale, IL 60521. Lynne Voggu, the founder of Agape will give an update on her wonderful work with AIDS orphans.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1st if interested, and please specify the number of attendees at the lunch.
6th Annual Benefit for Children Orphaned by AIDS
Details Coming Soon!
- - Local Woman finds calling after seeing children in need halfway around the world
- - Agape International Celebrates 10 Years of helping AIDS orphans in India
- - Agape continues to empower, educate impoverished children in India - India New England
- - Needham Times introduces Lynne Voggu to Needham Neighbors
- - Lynne Voggu honored by East Hyderabad Rotary
- - Academy Grad Helps Orphans in India - Lexington Minuteman
- - Hundreds of Smiles - Martha’s Vineyard Times.com
- - Family Trade Illuminates Smiles - Martha’s Vineyard Times.com
- - Making a Difference - Wellesley Weston Online
Past Agape Newsletters